Being a veggie lover, I love to experiment new recipes when hunger strikes at awkward moment.
Vegetables keeps my body function properly and is the great way to operate at the max efficiency
I have been probably told when I was a toddler “Eat Vegetables..They are the best for you” Without any doubts, I am glued to it.
Recently, I had bought plenty of cucumbers and big bunch of coriander from the market and thought of some easy, quick and tummy-filling recipes.
Since I was craving for something oily i made some cucumber coriander pakodas which I relished to the core.
So Let’s Start with the Method–
1 cup gram flour
1 tbsp Rice flour
4 cucumbers (grated coarsely)
1 onion (sliced)
2 cup coriander (finely chopped)
3 green chillies (finely chopped)
1/4 tsp – carom (ajwain) seeds
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
1/2 tsp sesame seeds
1 tsp – sesame seeds
2-3 pinches asafoetida
1/4 tsp – turmeric powder
oil to deep fry
salt to taste
- Sprinkle some salt over cucumber and chopped onions and keep aside for 10 minutes to marinate.
- Add all other ingredients ( batter should be medium)
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan till smoky
- Mix and drop a few dumplings in hot oil.
- Fry on medium flame till golden and crisp.
- Drain on to absorbent kitchen paper.
- Repeat for remaining batter.
- Serve hot and crisp with Ketchup, Mint chutney or Chai.
- Enjoy this yummy dish